In order to obtain the title, Miss Teen Comox Valley – World 2012, I first had to compete against about 40 other beautiful young women from around BC. It was a fun filled two days which consisted of training in etiquette, public speaking, and dancing. In the end, 13 beautiful girls won titles, and are proceeding to the Nationals in Toronto, Ontario this coming July.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.